Thursday, March 26, 2009

My web hosts have removed my website from my domain and have replaced it with a search engine. HELP PLEASE!!!?

I have a problem with my web hosts, i bought a .com domain name 4 years ago and have been using it for my small business ever since, my hosts have now taken my site off line and replaced my site with a search engine. I have emailed/logged numerous tickets with them with no response %26amp; I can%26#039;t call them as none of their advertised numbers work. They ( Prowebspace.com ) are a proper tinpot company and I%26#039;m at my wits end. They didn%26#039;t even register my .com domain in my name, they have registered it in theirs so I can%26#039;t transfer it to a reliable host. What can I do, I need my domain as it is our brand name but I don%26#039;t know who to contact or what to do. I%26#039;m a single mum that puts food on the table via the money we make from the site, they know this yet they are too heartless to respond or help me. Please can someone help me, or give me advice on what to do next as I%26#039;m at my wits end with worry over this. Thank you in advance, Sonia
My web hosts have removed my website from my domain and have replaced it with a search engine. HELP PLEASE!!!?
it sounds like they didn%26#039;t renew the registration for your domain. Some other company probably bought it and will hold it %26quot;hostage%26quot;. You can look up the current owner with a whois (theres a number of them)


http://www.domaintools.com/


http://www.internic.net/whois.html





I did a quick Google search of Prowebspace.com and came up with some very negative reviews.





if Prowebspace.com still owns your domain you might have to buy it from them. They sound pretty bad. They might have something in their Terms that actually allow them to do that.





I%26#039;m sorry I can%26#039;t offer any more advice.





(feel bad for you. that%26#039;s total BS!) --- good luck


_
My web hosts have removed my website from my domain and have replaced it with a search engine. HELP PLEASE!!!?
If the domain name ain%26#039;t registered in your name, there is nothing you can do, as you can%26#039;t prove it was yours, which it technically never was.
Reply:contact me IM at rakeshloving@yahoo.co.in





I will do something to get u out of it!!!!!!! donn%26#039;t worry!!!!!!! I have hosted two websites so I have experience of handling issuses like such!!!!!! I wanna knw some things about ur domain and host!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Want To Increase Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete