Thursday, March 26, 2009

*** unable to access my inbox ****?

my company takes e-mail and web hosting services from your small business dept. I have an e-mail account with the id: raj @ magnaitp.com which I have tied to my free yahoo mail-id which is raj_technofina @ yahoo.com. The problem is that I am unable to access the emails through the web interface(web mail), when ever I try using the web mail It does show that I am logged in,. but would come up with an error window. so we can take out the possibility of password being wrong.


The following error is what I get when I try to log on using the beta version





Ouch!


The error, LaunchCurlError-28, occurred when trying to connect to Yahoo! Mail.





To retry Yahoo! Mail Beta... To proceed to original Yahoo! Mail...


This error might be temporary..... ........





The following when I try using the regular web interface





Sorry for the inconvenience.


You%26#039;ve stumbled upon a temporary problem we%26#039;re having with Yahoo! Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without y
*** unable to access my inbox ****?
Sorry, but this is not a question for Yahoo! Answers, this is a question for the Yahoo! Customer Service.


Check your hosting account information, it should contain service related contact information.
*** unable to access my inbox ****?
The problem can be with the computer and not Yahoo! Try signing on on a different computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment