Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rephrase. I'm military, overseas. My billing address is my duty location. What do I use for billing.?

I%26#039;m attempting to purchase Web Hosting Service from Yahoo! Small Business and I%26#039;m unable to because there isn%26#039;t an APO option for military/DoD personnel.


Please provide any info to help out.
Rephrase. I%26#039;m military, overseas. My billing address is my duty location. What do I use for billing.?
Two suggestions for you:


1. Send an email to Yahoo! Small Business and ask them how to resolve this. This is probably the best option, as I suspect that they really hadn%26#039;t considered this (or they did, and they don%26#039;t want to use an APO/FPO address for billing).





2. Use the address of a relative in the USA for your billing address. Get their permission first, of course!





Hope these ideas help.
Rephrase. I%26#039;m military, overseas. My billing address is my duty location. What do I use for billing.?
nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment