Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's a good web host provider?

I would like to create a website- I%26#039;m not sure what it will be on so far (either a personal About Me sort of a thing or on a specific hobby or both) but I would also like to possibly sell things on it via Paypal later. What would be a good starter web host provider? And by selling some things, would that be counted as a small e-commerce business? I see there are many different types of providers available, based on what I plan to do with the site, and I am confused by it all.





Part II of my question is, is it easier (cheaper) to sell things through ebay or by selling creating your own web site? What I would be selling are postage stamps I have collected over the past 10+ years which I guess I%26#039;ve outgrown and used CDs, DVDs, etc. I%26#039;ve tried listing them on e-bay, but they%26#039;re not doing too well and ebay charges outrageous listing fees whether or not they sell.





Thanks a lot.
What%26#039;s a good web host provider?
I%26#039;ve had great success with http://www.godaddy.com for years. They are CHEAP also!





Ebay is a great way to reach many different users that would otherwise be difficult to drive to your own website.
What%26#039;s a good web host provider?
I would like to suggest following webhosting which I use, they are excellent.





http://www.hostmonster.com/track/webhost...





They offer hosting of %26quot;unlimited domains%26quot; and you will get massive webspace of 600000 MB (600 GB ). They only charge $5.95/month and they offer %26quot;a free Domain Name%26quot; and installing service called %26quot;Fantastico%26quot;. By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer %26quot;Free Website Builder%26quot; as well.


Visit the site to check details.





http://www.hostmonster.com/track/webhost...








More the list of BEST WEB HOSTING sites visit





http://webhostingster.com
Reply:To check out the best hosting reviews at good prices check out www.tophostreviews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment